About Livspace Livspace is the world’s leading interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, vendors, and homeowners. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for end-to-end home interiors. Livspace currently serves Malaysia and nine metro areas in India and boasts a community of over 20,000+ happy customers and 2000+ interior designers. The interior design space is a multi-billion dollar industry in India, expected to exceed $23 Bn by 2022. Singapore, similarly, is a highly attractive market for Livspace with a US$5 billion home-design industry that is growing at 10% year-on-year. Livspace’s expansion into Singapore marks the first phase of its APAC expansion. In Malaysia, Livspace is expanding its presence in 2021 and is continuing to further set new milestones moving forward. The founders—Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma—are former Google and Myntra (one of the top e-comm companies in India) executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Jungle, Bessemer, Helion Jungle and UC-RNT. Working at Livspace Livspace believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life’s best work. Livspace currently employs over 3000 talented, passionate individuals across India, Singapore and Malaysia who all espouse the brand’s philosophy of good design for all. As a part of this dynamic team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of an innovative tech startup, and problem-solve on how to enable employees and partners to innovate and deliver differentiated experiences. If you enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things done, this is the right place for you.
Overview of the HR Executive role As a HR & Office Admin Executive, you will be tasked to perform the following:
● Coordinate onboarding
● Focal point for new hires regarding office space and local regulations
● Focal point for HR admin questions
● Coordinate R&R prizes, plan engagement and other events for the team
● Manage office supplies
● Oversee facilities management
● Support the TA team in interviews scheduling Responsibilities and Duties of a HR & Office Admin Executive
● Manage the office environment and oversee general maintenance of the office, providing a high-quality office operation service to ensure smooth operation of day-to-day office administrative tasks.
● Be responsible for the office basic HR functions, such as HR operations, recruitment coordination, staff activity engagement planning etc.
● Support in updating HR Policies, local regulations and procedures as required.
● Assist in onboarding matters for Malaysia employees.
● Manage and support administrative operations for the organization.
● Arrange and organise office activities and events.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
● You have been in a similar role for at least 4 - 5 years.
● Highly desirable with experience working in start-up environments.
● You have a good understanding of the local regulatory and HR requirements and policies.
● You are meticulous and very well organized.
● Ability to multi-task and work within tight deadlines.
● You enjoy handling different tasks and interacting with multiple stakeholders in different geographies.
● You are fluent in English and have strong communication skills, with additional 1 to 2 secondary languages.
● You are agile and able to take initiatives and solve problems in an always changing and fast paced environment. This role will report into the Sr. HRBP in Singapore and will have a d